Teen Brutally Attacked, Authorities Discover Attacker Was Paid To Do It For Sick Reason

A teen hanging out with his friends stepped out of a fast food restaurant and was 'sucker punched' by another teen on the street. The attacker was a complete stranger, and the victim and his family couldn't fathom what might have been behind such a brutal attack. A video showed up on Instagram and answers started coming, but unfortunately, justice didn't follow.

Jordan Peisner, 14, was attacked by a 15-year-old boy out of the blue one afternoon in December. “I've never met him in my entire life, so I don't know why he did it to me," Peisner later explained.

Peisner was hit in the head and suffered from a skull fracture, blood clot, rupture ear drum and brain injury. The attack resulted in him losing some of his hearing. He also suffers from severe headaches and seizures.

A few days after the attack, a video of the incident was posted on Instagram. The police tracked down the poster, a teen girl, and it turns out the girl's friend had asked her to film the attack. The female friend also orchestrated the attack so it could be filmed. She hired the 15-year-old to attack Peisner.

The family of Peisner was shocked to find out that the brutal attack was basically nothing more than a random social media stunt. What made things even worse, however, is that very little was done about the attack.

The 15-year-old was sentenced to an undisclosed punishment. Peisner's father doesn't think it's nearly enough, but he's even more outraged at the fact that the two girls didn't suffer any consequences at all. The girl who hired the attacker wasn't charged, and the girl who took the video was found not guilty.

“I don't think justice has fairly been served. ... Jordan's life has changed permanently. The consequence is temporary.”

Due to the severity of his injuries, Jordan will have to be homeschooled for the next year. He'll also won't be able to join the track team, skateboard or do any other athletic activities that he's always done.

Mr. Peisner thinks that his son was let down by the justice system, and told the Los Angeles Daily News that laws need to catch up with technology.

“Recording violence and sharing violence for entertainment ... that’s wrong. Sharing the ugliness and violence for entertainment purposes — with a smile on your face — that has to stop.”

Source: IJR
Photo: CBS Los Angeles

Tell Us What You Think

More News Stories

Congressional Republicans are committed to fighting the Iran nuclear pact, House Speaker John Boehner told reporters Wednesday. He pledged to do “...

At times, it's easy to dismiss the idea of kitchen safety. We think we know our appliances well, and we don't need to exercise all that much...

The National Frozen Foods Corporation has issued a limited recall of some of its products due to listeria concerns. According to Your Nation News...

Children should be given care, love, and attention to ensure that they grow and develop in a healthy and safe environment. Sadly, a horrific case...

A Muslim organization, upset over Donald Trump’s inflammatory remarks about Islam and its followers, has challenged the Republican presidential...

Latest News Stories

Back in 1989, the nation was riveted by the details of a gruesome murder that took place in affluent Beverly Hills. Lyle and Erik Menendez killed...

An 'Insta-star' who became famous for her interest in fitness on Instagram is now stunned that much of her audience is turning on her. The woman's...

Last week, 5-year-old Melody Mazur took her younger sister, Raelyn, 2, outside to play in the snow sometime between the hours of 10:30 PM and 4:45...

A woman lost her husband and two children in a terrible car accident, but she feels she's getting no justice. The person who caused the crash was...

The man who fatally shot two people and injured nine others, before killing himself, in a Louisiana movie theater should not have been allowed to...