Girl Learns The Hard Way To Clean Her Room After Jumping On This

When your mother nagged you to clean your room, it probably wasn't just her obsessive-compulsive nature. She was probably trying to protect you from a potential injury. One teen didn't listen to her mom, and she learned the hard way why a messy room is a health hazard.

Julia Pechar, 18, was in her bedroom watching television on her bed. The teen's room looks like a tornado hit it, with dirty clothing littering the floor, make-up strewn all over, wires and devices scattered about and Heaven knows what else. She's so used to the messy room that she didn't think twice about it, until she had a nasty accident.

Pechar realized that her popcorn in the microwave had finished cooking, so she decided to go grab it. Instead of getting up and walking away, the energetic teen did a flying leap off her bed, right onto her very cluttered floor. The thought of what she could land on never crossed her mind, unfortunately.

Pechar's iPhone power adapter happened to be lying amid the clutter and she didn't see it. She landed on it, hard, and her foot was actually impaled on the plug prongs.

Pechar snapped a picture of the gruesome injury before calling her mother for help. Like any modern teen, she posted pictures of her foot with the plugs sticking out of it to Twitter.

She added it 'hurt SO bad.'

A number of Twitter users were horrified, both by the injury and by the mess.

"when your room is this messy, you have to accept the consequences of not being able to see where you step," said one Twitter user.

"threw up in my mouth when I saw this," said another.

"at least she's fully charged now," joked one person.

Mostly, Twitter users scolded Pechar to clean her room. Some other slobs vowed to convert on the spot, and swore they would never let their room get messy again. Not Pechar, though. The teen says she has no plans to clean and doesn't expect she'll see the light anytime soon.

Source: Independent Journal Review
Photo: Twitter

Ouch!

Tell Us What You Think

More News Stories

According to various US government statistics, counterfeit goods imported in to the US is estimated as an around $500 billion per year business....

A mom from Shelby, North Carolina was picking up a few things at Walmart with her one-year-old daughter when a friendly stranger approached them...

An Alabama child was very concerned when his mother told him the man he saw was homeless. The little boy begged his mother to buy the man dinner....

Richard Piersol, from Idaho, says he enjoys Halloween decorating while conveying his political beliefs.

This year, he put President Obama'...

Sergeant 1st Class Charles Martland, 33, from Massachusetts, was a decorated soldier who was kicked out of the special forces for confronting an...

Latest News Stories

House Speaker Paul Ryan suggested Thursday that President Trump’s critics should give him a break because he is “new to government.”

The...

Firefighters had to cut Jordan Kajewski,29, out of a chimney in Iowa where he was charged with trespassing. Brad Sapp, the owner of a reclamation...

In an atmosphere of increasing division within America and large-scale criticism and violence towards American police officers, the sentencing of...

It’s no secret that President Trump’s early months as president have been characterized by controversy. However, one of the less polarizing...

DelRea Good, a 52-year-old resident of Potage, IN was traveling along on a dark country road when she saw some flashing lights in the rearview...